West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017: WBP recently published recruitment notification for Junior Police constable Vacancies in west Bengal Police. This is very good news for candidates who are looking for police defence job in. West Bengal Government issued 1149 Junior Constable Recruitment post. Interested aspirants can check their eligibility and fill the online application form before the last date of application. The West Bengal Police constable online application starts from 07/03/2016 and ends on 08/04/2016. In response to the Police vacancy in West Bengal huge number of candidates applied. The recruitment Board is going to organize written test for selecting the young, energetic and eligible candidates.
Latest Update – West Bengal police will come with new vacancies. Check this page in future for further updates and notificaiton.
This is great opportunity for all candidates who want to be part in West Bengal Police. If any aspirants are confident about selection then he/she must fill the online application form. If you are not confident then must prepare hard for few days. Here we gave all details like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application process, no of post, syllabus, admit card details and result date. So please read post if you want to know more about west Bengal Junior police constable recruitment.
West Bengal Police Vacancy 2016 Details:
Post name: Junior Police Constable
No of post: 1149
1.Unreserved (UR): 148 Posts
2. Unreserved (E.C.): 72 Posts
3. Unreserved (Ex-serviceman): 18 Posts
4. Schedule Caste: 63 Posts
5. Schedule Caste (E.C.): 31 Posts
6. Schedule Caste (Ex-serviceman): 05 Posts
7. Schedule Tribe: 18 Posts
8. Schedule Tribe (E.C.): 09 Posts
9. OBC-A: 31 Posts
10. OBC-A (E.C.): 13 Posts
11. OBC-B: 22 Posts
12. OBC-B (E.C.): 09 Posts
Female: 51 Posts
1. Unreserved (UR): 17 Posts
2. Unreserved (E.C.): 08 Posts
3. Unreserved (Ex-serviceman): 02 Posts
4. Schedule Caste: 07 Posts
5. Schedule Caste (E.C.): 04 Posts
6. Schedule Tribe: 02 Posts
7. Schedule Tribe (E.C.): 01 Post
8. OBC-A: 04 Posts
9. OBC-A (E.C.): 02 Posts
10. OBC-B: 03 Posts
11. OBC-B (E.C.): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th standard from any recognized board. Candidates have higher degree are also eligible for filling application.
Age Limit: Applicants age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01/01/2016. Age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates. For more information about age relaxation, you may visit the official website.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written test, physical efficiency test and Physical Measurement.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through West Bengal Police website www.policewb.gov.in from 07/03/2016 to 08/04/2016. Applicants can also send offline application form in prescribed format to the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, Block-DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091 on or before the last date along with recent passport size photograph, and documents. For more details visit the official website.
Steps to apply online application:
- Go to Official website of West Bengal Police that is policewb.gov.in.
- Click on Recruitment of Junior Constables.
- Again, Click on the Post of Junior Constables in WBP – 2016 (For Paschim Medinipore, Bankura and Purulia Districts)
- Scroll down the screen and find Apply online button.
- Click on Apply online Button.
- If you are a new user then sign up for one time.
- The log on through your details and select the post you wish to apply.
- Fill the mandatory details.
- At last click on submit button.
Opening date of online application: 07/03/2016
Last date of online/offline application: 08/04/2016