UP Jankalyan Yojana Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh government has invited application for interested and eligible candidate against 72,530 vacancies for the post of Development worker, Area Manager and Senior Area Manager. Job seekers who are eligible for this opening must apply for it before the last date, which is 10th of April 2016. Uttar Pradesh Jan Kalyan Yojana which is one type of government scheme whose main aim is to provide affordable various renewable energy such as solar energy, wind energy. The main aim of this scheme is to provide entire production free fruited species of tree to undeveloped villages of state. This notification brings great news for that entire aspirant who was looking for government job in Uttar Pradesh. More details regarding this recruitment are given below:
Latest Update – UP Jankalyan Yojna is planning to release similar recruitment. Check this website for updates.
UP development worker jobs Details:
- Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jan Kalyan Yojana Welfare Department
- Official Website: www.jankalyanyojna.com
- Job Role: Vikash Karmi/Regional Manager/Senior Regional Manager
- No of Vacancies: 72530 posts
- Job Category: UP Government Jobs
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Post wise Vacancies:
- Yojana Vikas Karmi (Development Worker): 72,000 vacant posts
- Area Manager (Kshetriya Prabandhak): 455 vacant posts
- Senior Area Manager (Visista Kshetriya Prabandhak): 75 vacant posts
Eligibility Criteria for UP Jankalyan Yojana Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are applying for these recruitment for this recruitment complete the degree for manager posts and 10th standard for other posts.
Age Limit: The candidates who are applying for the UP Jankalyan Yojana post should have age between 20 to 45 years. Age relaxation is will be given to candidates as per govt. norms.
Pay Scale (Salary Offered):
- Vikas Karmi: Rs. 4000/- per month
- Senior Area manager: Rs. 17,500/- per month
- Area manager: Rs. 15,500/- per month
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected based on written exam and Interview. Candidates Who passed the written exam will have to go for walk-in interviews.
Application Fee: Applicants who wants to apply will have to pay Rs. 150/- for all candidates.
- Online submission starts form: 02.2016
- The last date for submission of application: 03.2016(regional manager/senior regional manager)
- The last date for submission of online application: 04.2016(development worker)
How to Apply online:
- First of all visit the official website jankalyanyojna.com.
- Look around for “UP Jankalyan Yojana Vikas karmi Recruitment 2016″.
- Download the official notification and read thoroughly.
- Click on “the apply” now button.
- Fill-in the requested details and submit the Application form.
- Download the application form for Interview process.
Note: All candidates keep documents, latest photograph and scanned copy of image during the online application. Fill the required details carefully and please read recruitment notification before going to apply application for the post of Yojna Vikas Karmi and other post.
UP Yojna Vikas karmi Jobs:
This is very good news for all candidates who are waiting for Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. This is the best job option for all aspirants who want work in public sector. There are huge vacancies are available for different qualification candidates. Candidates who only passed in 10th class can also fill the online application form by visiting the official website. I advised to all applicants please keep all documents ready before start the online application procedure. If you have face any issue at the time of application then you feel free to contact us.