Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016: People can apply for the ASI and SI post in the police department. Visit www.police.rajasthan.gov.in for more details of the vacancy. The police department will soon conduct examination for this job. There are 233 vacancies for these positions. Read about the qualifications in the official notification. Interested people can apply online. The online application form is available till 21st December 2016. Download the notification of Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2016 from this website.
About Rajasthan Police Recruitment:
- 1 About Rajasthan Police Recruitment:
- 2 Rajasthan Police Application Form:
- 3 Rajasthan Police Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
- 4 Selection Process of Rajasthan Police Recruitment:
- 5 How to fill the application form:
- 6 Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Application form:
- 7 Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan Police latest Recruitment:
- 8 How to apply For Raj Police Latest Vacancy:
- 9 Rajasthan Police Notification:
- 10 Related
The Rajasthan Police was formed in 1951 by the government of Rajasthan. They maintain law and order and keep peace. They are one of the largest police force of India. Every year they need talented, young and energetic candidates for recruitment.
The police department has issued many advertisements in the employment news in Hindi. Hence, people can check it to know about the latest vacancy in Rajasthan Police. They have a separate division which handles the recruitment. This division also decides the promotion and transfer of current officers.
Rajasthan Police Application Form:
Recently, they issued a new notification. Rajasthan Police will hire 233 people for SI and ASI position. This is a golden opportunity for people who want police jobs. Applicants read all about the vacancy here. We have the selection process, how to apply, and other details below.
Name of post: Inspector, ASI, and SI
Inspector – 7 posts
ASI – 173 posts
SI – 37 posts
Total number of vacancies: 233
Organization: Rajasthan Police
Official website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Salary: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + GP
Mode of application: Online
Application fee: Rs. 1000 for general
Start date for application – 21st November 2016
Last date for application – 21st December
Rajasthan Police Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
We have the eligibility criteria here. Applications of unqualified people will get rejected. They will not get refund of application fee also. Hence, candidates should not apply if they are not qualified. Check the education age limit, and other qualifications in this section.
Education: Applicant should have B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics. This is enough for the ASI and SI job. People who have diploma in radio telecommunication can also apply for the SI position. Engineering degree in communications is also eligible for the Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2016.
Age limit: 35 years is the upper age limit for SI and Inspector. Candidates interested in ASI can apply till 25 years only. Age limit relaxation rules are same as other govt jobs. Read the notification for clarification.
Selection Process of Rajasthan Police Recruitment:
The recruitment board will conduct written exam soon. People who qualify in this will proceed to the next stage. Rajasthan Police officials will conduct physical test after this. The candidates who qualify in this also can get selected for the recruitment. However, the final selection depends on the Rajasthan Police merit list.
The written exam is of 400 marks and the PET is of 50 marks. Grand total of the recruitment process is 450. People will get their final score out of 450. Exam syllabus is in the notification. Candidates can download it from the below link.
How to fill the application form:
We have the guidelines to fill below. Please note that the applicants need scanned photo and signature. So keep it ready before applying. One should register with valid email and phone number also.
- Go to the official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, search for recruitment.
- Next, click on the link.
- After that, click on new registration.
- Now, fill the registration form carefully.
- Keep the SSO ID and password safely.
- Now, log in using those details.
- After that, complete the application form.
- Next, upload you recent photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee after uploading.
- Finally, submit your application online.
Download the notification here
Fill the application form here
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016: Rajasthan Police issued recruitment notification to recruit 742 Police Constable, Inspector, driver and various others posts. Interested candidates, who meet the eligibility criteria for Raj police Bharti, can apply online application form 1st march 2016. If you want to see notification of Rajasthan Police then you need to log on official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Here you may get all details of latest Rajasthan Police vacancy. For more details of police jobs Rajasthan like Age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection procedure, application fee and how to apply online application, stay with us.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Application form:
Few days before, Rajasthan Police department has announced vacancy for the post of Civil, TSP Area, Driver, Sahariya, Police constable, Inspector and may others. Now candidates want to check the recruitment notification and want to apply online and fill the application as soon as possible. Rajasthan Police constable Application form is available for candidates from 1st March 2016 to 31st March 2016. Candidates can submit the online application form with in available dates.
Rajasthan Police vacancy details:
- Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Police Department
- Name of the Post: Constable , Driver Jobs, Inspector and Others
- Total Number of Post: 742 vacancies
- Process of Registration: Online Application
- Application Status: Started from 1st March 2016
- Last date to apply:31st March 2016
- Registration Fees: Rs.150/-
- Official Website: police.rajasthan.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan Police latest Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Intermediate/Graduate degree for Rajasthan police job. Few post required 12th class certificate while other post required graduate degree from UGC Recognized University or Board.
Age Limit: Candidates ages between 21 years to 40 years are eligible for inspector and constable post in Rajasthan police. Age relaxation will applicable for reserved category candidates.
Selection process: The selection of candidates in Rajasthan Police will be based on following criteria.
- Written test
- Physical Standard test, Physical Efficiency test
- Proficiency test
- Medical examination,
- Certificate verification
The written examination conducted in different centers of Rajasthan. 75 questions will be given to all applicant who appears in written exam, each question carries equal marks. After written exam, passed candidates selected for next round examination. After completion of all tests a final merit list of selected candidates will provide from Rajasthan Police Department.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for submitting online application form: 01st March. 2016
- Last Date for submitting online application form: 31st March, 2016.
How to apply For Raj Police Latest Vacancy:
- Log on to official website of Raj Police.
- Click on Recruitment and Results link then again click on Recruitment.
- Select the post, which you want to apply.
- Download the Rajasthan Police Recruitment notification and read it carefully before start the online application Process.
- Fill the details and submit them.
Rajasthan Police Notification:
Applicants cannot modify their application after submission. Therefore, they should check the application form carefully before submitting it. Use the above direct link to apply for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016. We will publish the latest update of the job on this website. Comment below if you have any query.